Change is needed
The global food system currently accounts for 30% of greenhouse gas emissions.
Food waste is the third largest cause of global warming and a third of all food produced globally is thrown away. That's a baffling 1.3bn tonnes of food and developed countries are the most to blame.
We believe the food industry has a responsibility to do more for the planet, the teams we work with and the communities we work in.
The Levy Cares charter outlines our commitments in three areas: Health + Wellbeing, Environmental Game Changers, Better for the World
Health + Wellbeing
- We go above and beyond to show you the allergens in our food at the point of purchase
- Safety is our caring culture, not a tick box exercise
- We will cut 30% of sugars out of our menus by 2020
- We help our teams live a healthy lifestyle with sensible hours of work and better team feeding
- Our C&E menus are developed to sensibly fuel your meeting or event throughout the day and to keep you alert