Women in Food
The aim for the Women in Food network is to create a more inclusive culture in and out of the kitchen for women.
We are always looking to attract, retain and develop our female talent, as well as ensure appropriate representation at every level of our organisation. This work includes female specific mentoring, and talent programmes ranging from a partnership with Corndel and Mumsnet, to support new mother’s returning from maternity leave into leadership positions and our Women in Leadership programme.
Having originally launched Women in Food in 2016, to focus on culinary talent, we are now expanding our community to support all job roles both food and non-food related.
- Attract diversity through programmes, initiatives and education
- Create a safe and supportive environment where everyone can thrive
- Development at all levels
- Encourage and increase representation and nurturing female talent
- Act as D+I role models and ambassadors
- Supports the delivery of the D+I strategy
- Women in Food Ambassador Programme